Thank you for visiting HEAL Trafficking. We are an integrated network of over 4,000 survivors and multidisciplinary professionals in 45 countries dedicated to ending human trafficking and supporting its survivors, from a health perspective. Please join our network and commit to healing human trafficking!
A world healed of trafficking.
HEAL Trafficking leads innovative health solutions to eradicate human trafficking in our communities worldwide.
Our guiding principles
- Engages in work that combats all forms of human trafficking;
- Supports trafficked people of all genders, ages, races/ethnicities, religions, origins, cultures, and sexual orientations;
- Believes all trafficked persons deserve access to a full range of health care including medical, mental/behavioral health, reproductive health, dental, and substance use disorder treatment services;
- Approaches human trafficking from a health perspective that incorporates a socio-ecological framework and prevention strategies; and
- Promotes a survivor-centered, trauma-informed, evidence-based, practice-based approach to anti-trafficking efforts.