This panel discusses barriers to identification and strategies for developing, adapting, and using trauma-informed screening tools, and referral protocols in diverse settings to promote access to services and ensure better coordination among providers.
• Moderator: Nicole Greene, Acting Director, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, Office on Women’s Health
• Dr. Makini Chisolm-Straker (MD, MPH), Co-Founder, HEAL Trafficking; Emergency Department Physician, Mount Sinai Hospital
• Dr. Wendy Macias-Konstantopoulos (MD, MPH), Attending Physician, Massachusetts General Hospital
• Mary Landerholm (MSW), Action Plan Manager, Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking
• Anna Marjavi, Program Director, Health, Project Catalyst, Futures Without Violence
• Valerie Douglas, Director, Counseling and Runaway and Homeless Youth Services, Center for Youth Services