SOAR Online is a new series of CE/CME training modules that you can complete whenever, wherever you like. Each module discusses the SOAR framework and how to apply it where you work to identify individuals who are at risk or who have been trafficked and connect them with the resources they need.
SOAR Online is designed to educate health care providers, social workers, public health professionals, and behavioral health professionals on how to identify, treat, and respond appropriately to individuals who are at risk or who have been trafficked. The target audience includes physicians, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, registered nurses, dentists, psychologists, social workers, case managers, school counselors, public health professionals, health education specialists, and allied health professionals.
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and the National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center in collaboration with the Administration for Children and Families, Office on Trafficking in Persons and Office on Women’s Health.
- Entrenamiento SOAR Para Servicios Sociales
- Entrenamiento SOAR Para La Salud Conductual
- Entrenamiento SOAR Para La Salud Médica
- Entrenamiento SOAR Para La Salud Pública
- Entrenamiento SOAR sobre la Trata de Personas del Departamento de Salud y Servicios Humanos de EE. UU.
- Atención Basada En El Trauma
- Servicios Culturalmente Y Lingüísticamente Apropiados
Please note that you will have to log in or create an account on the NHTTAC Learning Management System in order to access these courses.